Reminder 🎗️ [1]

Katedral Santa Perawan Maria
Bogor-2024

I just realized that the blessings of the Lord Jesus are truly extraordinary. far from what humans think.

A few days ago, I read a story in my Instagram about a girl who at a young age always tried to proclaim God's word, sing for God, and in several podcasts she said that she wanted to make her life for God. he wants to dedicate it to God. and what's extraordinary is that, in my opinion, many people are grateful for his presence. and in my own words, when I hear the song he wrote, it feels like 'Tuhan Yesus, terimakasih'.
But that girl died at a young age, and apparently in his family, after she died, they had lost two daughters in the family. Then, i've just thinking , how hurt her parents were, especially his mother.
and again I thought, Lord, how could You bring the deep sadness, and the sorrow among people who always glorify Your name?

But then, there was her poadcarst in my Instagram feed who said that she belive in "because I love you, then you are mine". he said, "Lord, I want God to use me for glory, Lord." and God answered, "in you, I am glorified."

wow, in my heart it's like, wow.
what extraordinary love he had for God. She wanted to dedicate her life to God, and even though she had felt very, very bitter, he got up and wanted to say that, because God loved her, she accepted all the sadness that existed, and tried to turn that sadness into a blessing. and she hopes that every adversity in a person's life should be brought into joy, because everything comes from God for the glory of God himself.

betapa dia betul2, sampaikan kalau dia rela. 'Tuhan, apapun yang Tuhan mau buat, lakukanlah, saya siap'.
It's suddenly like kick me out, make me thinking again. Irma, u got so many blessings, and you keep saying that it's not enough, just because u don't know how to Thak God !. Then think about it, "have u give ur self to gloryfy God the Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit?" 
if it's not, then do you really deserve for the blessings ? 

"lu harus banyak banyak bersyukur, ternyata Tuhan itu baik sekali !'
⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡
📍 Bogor, 15 April 2024 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Naive

Pengolahan Sampah di Kota Kupang

another experience ~