Naive



I don't know how to start talk about this. just little bit flashback about what allready happen on me in march 2023. It's so sick. 
I just had to know that the world can always go like your mind, even you do your best to make it. My friends said "don't be so naive irma!". And i realise that OMG that right HAHAHA. I've just realise that i'm so naive. One thing that i always belive in, that when we do good to people, we'll got a goog things for us. Be kind. you'll got kindness to. 

It is depply regretted, that so much negativity around me. since 2020, i know that there is no one i can trust, except me. And that became the greatest wound as well as fear. there is no place to lean on, not even just to share stories. and i'm used to it. accustomed to standing alone, keeping stories and a million thoughts alone (as ussual). a little crying, but i believe i'll be fine. 

not all the good that you give can return to bring good to you. But that doesn't mean you stop being good. Stay kind. Keep doing good, but (please) don't be naive. maybe a little indifference is also necessary. "bodoh amat" or "whatever", use those to keep you sane too. this world was not created for you alone. so be wise.
Again, God never leave you and me alone. Even the world being rude, but Jesus love is unconditionally. Thank God, i might fall and crash, but keep me save in Your arms.


just in mind. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pengolahan Sampah di Kota Kupang

another experience ~