#30dayswrittingchalenge - Day 2

 Things that makes me Happy ! 

hello dear readers. we meet again in this second day of this 30 days writting challenge. 
if you guys ask me abaout what things that makes me happy, there is so many things honestly, all about good food, good movie, good friends, good moment, good journey, good book, etc. 

For now, things that makes me happy is when my plan going well just like what i've wish it for. lately, a few things, doesn't going well, just like what i've planed. and when it's happen, i've ended with blame my self caused of it. 
now i allready prepared my self for my graduation, for my future job, also i have been doing things that hone my academic skills, like writting, reading news, and for now that is the tings that make me happy. when i can do my plan, just like the way it should be. No matter what the ressult is, the important things is that i've tried myy best for do that plans, and that is enough no matter it work or not. cheer up, caused you allready make the movement ! 

Fighting !!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pengolahan Sampah di Kota Kupang

Naive

Kosong -